


As I said yesterday, no pictures--no ability to post them.(Pictures were added after returning home.) I will however give you details of how our trip is going.
We went to the zoo today. It actually was nicer than I expected. The highlight for many other zoo goers today (not me) was watching them feed the moniters.....yes, they feed them live rats! YUK!!! I did not watch needless to say...Tim did though!
We spent about 3 hours at the zoo. Our hotel van driver was nice enough to drop us off and pick us up at the zoo when he was out making his airport runs. Tabitha wasn't really impressed with the animals or anything, she was just content being carried around by Dad!
The zoo must have tired her out, because she was a little crab tonight! She went to bed between 8 and 8:30pm! She's back to the "I don't want to eat!" thing today...I think she has a belly ache! She's a regular little gas factory! Sorry, TMI!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







1 comments:
The Guatemala City Zoo is a beautiful place to spend the afternoon with your family. I thought it was quite impressive... but boy do they ever need to fatten up that poor elephant ! Glad you had fun...
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment