We received an e-mail as promised from Pat at Lab Corp. Of course as we knew it would, the DNA test matched the first one. The results are on the way to the consolate now! They should be there by tomorrow afternoon. Too bad that Thursday is a holiday, otherwise, we'd probably get pink by Thursday. Now I'm sure we will have to wait at least until Friday for pink. My agency has suggested that I go to the Embassy and beg for compassion since Tim is sick and now the baby is too. I'm not sure what is wrong with her, but I can no longer complain that she is "constipated"! She has thrown up a couple of times too. Thing is, she still wants to play! I purchased some Pedialyte for her, she drank that and it has stayed down so far! Praying for compassion....I am not sure that I'm up to waiting in line, it has been suggested that I e-mail the Embassy since my DNA results are not there yet. I'll keep you posted!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment