We leave for Guatemala in 3 days. There is so much to do! Given the fact that we really don't know how long we will be down there, deciding how much to take has been really difficult for me. I've always been an "over packer". But honestly, how much do you take? Tim is set on the idea that we will be doing laundry while we are down there, I prefer to take plenty and not have to worry about doing laundry. However, we are only allowed 2 suitcases a piece and they can't weigh over 50 lbs. Tabitha's suitcase is packed and ready to go. It is amazing how many clothes that little girl has and she isn't even home yet! I had taken most of her 6-9 month sized clothes with us when we went to visit in May and left them there with Tabitha's foster mom thinking that Tabitha would grow and need them. I'm sure the little pant sets that I took have never been worn, as Tabitha is still a tiny little thing. I doubt that I will get any of the things that I left back. So, I went shopping last night at my favorite consignment shop and bought several new things to take. Now, if we do get the clothes back, I'm not sure how I'm going to get them home! Oh well, we'll worry about that later. Back to work!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







2 comments:
I am so excited for you that you are going down to be with Tabitha until she can come home!!! Have a great trip!!! Maybe we'll see you there!!!
Sharon
Becky and Tim-
I am so ezcited that Tabitha will be in your arms forever in just a few short hours. I pray that God has prepared her little heart for this transition and that she finds comfort in your arms. Have a wonderful time in Guatemala with your new daughter and I pray you are blessed with Pretty PINK real soon !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment