Friday, November 30, 2007

Dr. appointment


Yesterday Tabitha had an appointment with an Embassy approved pediatrician. They weighed her, but she had on all of her clothes and her shoes, so I am not sure what her actual weight is. This pediatrician spoke English very well. He said that she was healthy. Tabitha had to have a shot this time. She didn't like that at all! Our facilitator also gave us our Embassy Day paperwork packet. She said that she was going to come today to review it with us---she never showed up! I am not really surprised, because this isn't the first time we've been told something that wasn't actual truth. Que sera sera. We will be back home in less than a week!

3 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Ouch... I'm so sorry you needed a shot Miss Tabitha... those are no fun ! Only a week more, and you will be home baby girl !
God Bless-
Julie

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Hi Becky and Tim,
I am so happy that you will be home in a week!!! It is so good to be home!!
We enjoyed meeting you guys and venturing out with you in Guatemala. It was fun.
Keep in touch!!
Sharon, Bill and Olivia

Scott Webster said...

I miss you guys!!!
Scott W