Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Smiles



Well, folks, I am so sorry, but I won't be able to post any pictures to this blog until we get back home. Our laptop doesn't have a high speed USB port that is necessary to download the pictures/video to the computer. Tim has been complaining about this laptop for awhile, now I completely understand! You all will just have to use your imaginations as I describe how things are going for all of us.

Things are much better today. Tabitha does know how to smile! She is Daddy's little girl, he's the fun one. She is very good at giving raspberries. It's kind of cute that this loud raspberry comes out of this tiny little girl. We will definitely have to share video of this.

She is not a great eater, although we are getting to eat some. I think that she hates going to sleep so much and knows when her belly gets full, she gets sleepy. We will continue to work on this, I know that it won't happen overnight.

4 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Ugh... I am so dissapointed ! I knew today would be a better day and her raspberry blowing sounds so sweet... I can't wait to see her in action !
God Bless-
Julie

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Hi Becky,
That stinks that you can upload pictures :-( I am glad you are there safely and enjoying every minute with Tabitha. We haven't heard about PINK yet. I am sure it won't be until after Thanksgiving. If you are still there we will definitely ahve to meet!!!

Enjoy that baby girl!!!

Sharon

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I wish this thing had spell check. Sorry for all the typos!! :-(

Frances said...

Becky and Tim,

I am so happy for you. Tabitha is with her forever family now! I hope your time to Pink is quick!

I will be in Guat next Tuesday!

Frances & Rosalie