Sunday, November 25, 2007

Under the weather



Sorry, I haven't posted in a few days. We've been feeling a little under the weather. Tim was the first one to get sick last Friday (the first Friday we were here). Tabitha started on Tuesday, we ended up taking her to the pediatrician on Wednesday, he said that she had an ear infection....started her on oral Rocephin. Boy did that mess her GI system up! I spent Thanksgiving day either in bed or the bathroom! Not a pretty sight. Tim did great though with his new "mother" duties of making bottles, changing diapers and consoling a sick baby. Things are back to normal for Tim, Tabitha and I are still coming around. We went to the History Museum today. It was very nice, but the museums here aren't exactly the way they are in the States. Tim works in a museum, so he could tell you what they needed to do. The trip to the museum actually exhausted me, I'm still not over this "bug" completely, so I took a nap when we got back to the room.
Tonight for dinner we met another blogger family, Sharon, Bill and Olivia. They have Embassy day tomorrow! Lucky them! I'm hoping (praying)pink comes tomorrow and we can finally plan for our trip home! I am very homesick; I miss my mother, our dogs, being able to do laundry, cook, drive, and the English language!

0 comments: