Today is Sunday. It is a much better day for Tim. Poor thing had some bout of GI problems starting Friday night and lasting through the day yesterday. I'm fine as is Tabitha. We're not sure if it was a virus, food poisoning, or what. Whatever it was it's good that it is gone! I had a funny time yesterday at the pharmacy trying to get something for him for nausea. They spoke no English and my Spanish is limited----VERY limited! I could tell them though that I was a nurse. I ended up coming back across the street and asking the hotel if someone could help me with translation. They were very glad to do it.
Today, we walked to the mall again. I wanted to find a pair of shoes for Tabitha to wear when we go to the Embassy; mind you I don't know when that will be. I'm hoping for pink sometime next week. We did find a cute little pair of shoes. They are slightly too big, but she will have them for a while. The ones that I bought at home are too small! I had seen that she was still wearing the shoes that we took on our visit trip when we received her last medical and figured she was still in that size. Her foster mom actually had those on her when she brought her to us. They are really too small for her though. So, we had to get a pair of shoes. I did buy some other shoes at home that do fit, but not for long!
Well Tabitha is calling, more later!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







1 comments:
Ughh Tim... so sorry you weren't feeling to well... no fun, but glad you are all better :)
Praying for good news this week...
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment