Friday, May 30, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday---pajama party!

This week for favorite foto Friday the theme is pajama party. Can't say that we've had a party in our pajamas, but I definitely have pictures of Tabitha in her pajamas. As usual, I had a difficult time picking just one. So, I chose my 2 favorites. I just love her facial expression in the first one, and well, the one of her sleeping with her prayer bear is just priceless. If you'd like to see more kids and the pajama party, check out Sarah's blog and she'll have a lot more links to other blogs. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


19 comments:

Marianne said...

Both pictures are adorable, I love when they sleep with their bears...your right it's just priceless. Has anyone figured out how to keep them this age?

Hope she is feeling better soon!

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES,LOVE THE SECOND ONE. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Kim & Dave said...

So precious!!!

(I love sleeping pics!)

Rebekah said...

Oh I love those striped jammies ... they look so comfy! And the one of her sleeping is so beautiful and peaceful! Thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful weekend ... hope her ears are feeling better!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

www.jadenalexandra.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

What a doll. Great pictures I love the second one, so sweet.

Don't feel bad about posting two pictures most weeks I hit around ten pictures.

Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Awww... that sleeping picture is so precious!! I love babies in pj's!

Jenelle said...

She is so cute! I love the sleeping picture. :) I hope her ears are all better soon! Good luck with those drops.

Anonymous said...

I can see why you had a hard time picking...those are both precious pics! Her expression on the first one is a hoot and I'm a sucker for sleeping baby pictures! She's a beauty and her pink footie pj's are adorable!

Timberly

Ellie said...

Looks like someone is puckering up for kisses!

Love the Pic.

Hugs
Ellie

Amy said...

What a sweet sleeping angel! Love the photos. Have a great weekend.

Dena said...

that is a sleeping beauty!

Anonymous said...

Awww love the sleeping picture! She's such an angel!

Young Creations said...

She is simply precious. Enjoy every single minute!
Lauren

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Tabitha looks so precious in her pajamas!
Maria

Heidi said...

She is such a doll! I love those footsie pjs. I'm glad she recovered well from her surgery. That is so hard!

Our Family of 5 said...

Love the sleeping picture! Precious! Have a good weekend!

Kathy said...

Adorable!! She looks like a sleeping angel!

Beth said...

TOO CUTE!!

Beth
Mommy to Isabella Faye
Your CCI Family

Robyn said...

What precious pics!!

Robyn