Tabitha goes tomorrow morning for PE tubes in her ears. She's had pretty much a constant ear infection since February and after 5 rounds of antibiotics it is time to do something about it. We have to have her at the surgery center tomorrow morning at 7 am. I'm sure she will do fine, but I'm still a nervous mommy! God is in charge of things and I just have to give my worries to him. I'll post tomorrow to let you all know how she did.
Tips for the best relationships
2 years ago







2 comments:
I'm saying a prayer for Tabitha. It'll be difficult to let her go into surgery, but in hind sight, you'll know it was all worth it.
I couldn't find your email. You asked about the t-shirt on Daphne -it was a gift but I know they found it online.
Lesley
Saying a prayer for your little cutie! I read through some of your blog, isn't it amazing how different your life is now? I always say to my husband, 'what did we ever do before kids?' I can't remember not having them here!
Donna
mommy to Evan and Nick
Post a Comment