Thursday, June 5, 2008

Beach bound

We're headed to the beach (Myrtle Beach) today. It will be Tabitha's first trip to the ocean. We can't wait! This mini vacation couldn't come at a better time....the South Carolina heat is blasting in full force. Temperatures this week have been in the 90's with the heat index in the low 100's. This is our 4th summer here and they seem to be getting hotter every year! I hope that we will have lots of pictures to share, not sure of our internet connection while we are gone though. My FFF is scheduled and ready to go though so be sure and check that out on Friday! If we can't get online, I promise, we will have pictures up as soon as we get back.

1 comments:

Gail said...

Have a great time!! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Tabitha's first trip to the beach.
Gail