This week was suppose to be about fun in the sun. This was a little hard for me, because when you say fun in the sun I think of the beach, sand, and the ocean. But, we've not had the priviledge of going on a vacation yet. So I had to dig through all my photos to find one of Tabitha at least in the sun, and having some fun. I chose a picture from our pick up trip. At least there was a pool in the background and she definitely was having fun. We had gone to a friend's birthday party and Tabitha got to have cake for I think the very first time. This picture is pre cake though.
Check out Sarah's blog by clicking on Sarah's name in my list of blogger friends to see more FFF of fun in the sun!
My idea of fun in the sun!

Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







1 comments:
She is adorable... and I also think of fun in the sun as the beach too!
Post a Comment