Sarah is one of our blogger friends; each week she chooses a theme for Favorite Friday Foto. The theme that Sarah chose for this week in honor of Mother's Day is "Mommy & Me". To see more FFFs check out:Sarah's blog http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com--I hope that I got that link in, if I didn't just click on Sarah's name in my list of blogger friends. I couldn't choose just one. The first picture is one of the first pictures I have with Tabitha. We had just gotten her from her foster mom. We had gone to visit her last May, May 24, to be exact. The second one is from Easter this year. The third one I love because I just love looking at her precious sweet face when she is sleeping. And the final picture is MY mother and me....after all she is MY mommy!


Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







7 comments:
Happy Mothers Day Becky! Enjoy your beautiful little blessing!
Your little girl is beautiful!! Happy Mother's day!
So cute!!! I love a baby/mommy picture!
Such sweet...sweet...pictures.
Blessings to you this Mother's Day.
Kim~
She's so precious! Great pictures. Happy early Mother's Day!
Great pictures!!!
Happy First Mother's Day, Becky!!!
Enjoy,
Sharon
Happy Mother's Day! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment