Well, today Tabitha went for her 15 month well baby check up (ok so she's almost 16 months) but the pediatrician said that she's growing well; she weighed 19 lbs, 1oz, and is 30 1/4 inches tall--which is about the 5th percentile for weight and the 30th percentile for height. That is about the same percentiles that she was at her 1 year well baby check. She is growing, but is still petite. The bad news for the day however was that she STILL has an ear infection. Therefore, she is being referred to an ENT Dr. for ear tubes. I knew that this was coming, and understand why they put the tubes in, but it is still scary for me....my poor baby! I do have a couple of pictures from the weekend of Tabitha "hangin out" with her Dad.
Let's put some more rocks in the tank.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
Oh wow, poor baby! Can't believe her ear infection wouldn't go away. I'll pray about that!
I like the picture of her with Daddy--so cute!
So sad - I had tubes - I remember I couldn't swim! She will be a champ!
VERY CUTE, HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER SOON. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
Post a Comment