This week we were challenged to pick our ONE favorite photo of the week. That is a real challenge for me! I had a VERY difficult time choosing. I did however finally pick just one. In this photo, Tabitha and her Daddy had been playing; he'd been playing peek-a-boo and tickling her. She was laughing and giggling so hard that she finally just layed down on the floor from exhaustion---she did keep laughing though. I just love it when she is SO happy!
If you'd like to see more pictures of the week and other's FFF, check out Sarah's blog!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







11 comments:
Oh what a great picture ... she looks tired from laughing and I just LOVE her bib! She is too cute ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
you can just see the joy on her face! What a great picture of a beautiful baby.
Hannah
She is getting so big! Great picture of a happy girl!
Oh how I love laughter too. So much fun! She's a cutie! We have the boy version of that bib, only the velcro doesn't work anymore! Grr...
What a little cutie!!
What a precious photo! She is just adorable. Have a great holiday weekend.
precious! daddy's lil girl for sure!
Aww I love it when they're so overjoyed like this! :)
VERY,VERY CUTE PICTURE.ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.
She is such a cutie!!!
What a cutie! She looks like she is having so much fun! Great picture!
Timberly
Post a Comment