Those of you who have read my blog know what an important role that the Children's Minister at my church had in convincing me that I could become a mother. You also know that I've requested prayer for her in the past. I received this e-mail today from the assistant Children's Minister that was given to her and the staff from the Children's Minister: (I have not put names here to maintain some element of privacy--I hope that she won't mind)
"Therefore confess your sins to each other
and pray for each other so that you may be healed.
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
James 5:16
Results of my Monday PET scan reveals three tumors: one in my lower left belly, one in my back, and one on my brain in the left back. I have an MRI to deduce the size and exact location of the brain one today at 12:45. If it is in a place where they can, the brain one will be taken care of with a gamma knife and very soon. After a brief recovery period from that, I’ll begin strong Chemo once a month until October.
Please pray. Thank you. I appreciate your patience and support during this. God says this cancer might take my life but not today and not this time. Thank you, Lord for PET SCANS.
I pray that God heals her, I know that He can do anything. Please pray with me for her.
Thanks.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment