

Ok, we received a new medical report today! Our little girl is growing! She now weighs 14lbs, 7oz, and is 26 inches long. In the medical report it says that she is healthy,active, curious, puts toys and her hands in her mouth, has good strength and takes off her diaper! Oh my! We can't have her stripping! I was very happy to receive pictures of her, seeing her always makes me happy! I notice that she now has 2 teeth!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
Tabitha is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and getting SO big. Praying that she is SOON in your FOREVER arms!!!
God Bless,
Kelly
She is so cute and sooooooo tiny.
Gail
Tim and Becky~
Your daughter is simply breathtaking... and so big now witih two teeth. Taking off her diaper, oh my...You will have your hands full and I know will enjoy every minute of it ! Praying she is soon in your arms forever !
God Bless~
Julie
Post a Comment