
Well, it's been 9 weeks that we have been in PGN. We entered on July 12, 2007. I have seen posts on our website of Outs from PGN that went in on July 11, 2007. So I pray that we receive word of our OUT soon! A couple of days ago we received a new medical update. It is wonderful to see how Tabitha is growing, but as Tim says, he's tired of seeing other people hold our little girl! It is time for her to come home! Dear dear Lord, pahleeeaaassseee let her get out of PGN!!! I know that you hear prayer, I have seen it so many times before!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
Praying you get a call very soon. The wait can be agonizing. Hang in there.
Blessings,
Amy Carr
CCI Family
Joining with you in deep prayer... and hopeing your OUT call comes soon !
God Bless~
Julie
Praying that your sweet Miss. Tabitha is in your FOREVER arms VERY SOON!!
God Bless,
Kelly
Post a Comment