Yes, I'm home from work today because it snowed in South Carolina. I'm a home health nurse and the company that I work for has a policy that if the schools have a snow day, so do we--which is kind of good since most of the nurses have kids and would have to come up with a baby-sitter of some kind if school was called off. Well last night when the weather forecast was calling for snow, mind you snow here in South Carolina is a rarity, the television began posting the cancellations for today. To me it's kind of silly to call off school before it ever actually starts to snow, but that's what they do down here. The city offices are closed all day, all of the schools cancelled school for today and many businesses and daycare centers are closed today. It has only snowed enough to cover the grass (slightly) and is melting pretty much as quickly as it hits the ground. I did however manage to make a snowman be it ever so small!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment