Today is Tabitha's 2nd birthday!! It's hard for me to believe that a whole year has gone by; it seems like yesterday that she was turning 1. Today I am taking her to daycare just like any other day, we will be having cake tonight, and on Saturday we will be going to have her 2 year old portraits done. Tabitha is taking cupcakes to daycare though to share with all of her little friends. I unfortunately have to go to work :( Last year on this day I was still on leave and people at my work had a "shower-party" for Tabitha. She received so many nice things on that day. Can you believe that some of the clothes she received on that day still fit?! She's such a petite thing!---I'm a little jealous! I'll post pictures later, until then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, baby girl!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







2 comments:
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Tabitha!!!!! Happy birthday to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It sure flies by doesn't it?? Have a great day!
Post a Comment