Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Tabitha!!!! Part 2

I took the digital camera to Tabitha's daycare and left it for the teachers to take pictures today when they gave out the cupcakes that I brought.----No I'm not a terrible mom because I couldn't take the pictures myself.---I couldn't take off of work today and I wanted pictures, so I thought bringing the little digital camera and leaving it was the obvious solution. We had our own little celebration at home after work/daycare. Here are some of the pictures from the celebrations!

Not a very happy little camper, is she?

How come you have white frosting and I have green?

You know it's really not too bad, especially if you get it on your face!



These pictures are from the family's celebration.

Oh boy, a Dora cake, I can hardly contain myself....(hear the sarcasm?)

Well, the frosting is good.
That frosting was murder to get off of her hands! I had to give her a bath early!

Here she is in the new rocking chair that Granny bought her.

Giddee up horsee!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that little Dora cake! So cute!
Happy Birthday Tabitha!