Friday, January 9, 2009

FFF "Cold"

***Edited**** Not sure why, but all of my typing duplicated itself! Bet you all thought I'd lost it!!!

This week the theme for Favorite Friday Foto is "cold". I am at a loss coming up with a picture for this theme. It's kind of hard to do here in South Carolina. The locals would call some of the weather that we've had this winter cold, but to us it's just chilly. Heck earlier this week it was 72! When you say cold, I think of ice and snow.


Luckily, we've not really experienced that since we moved here. I get by with wearing a polar fleece jacket for most of the winter! SO, I strayed away from the theme this week. Tabitha will turn 2 this coming Thursday. Where has the time gone? These are pictures from last year's birthday. I'll be posting the pictures from this year later in the week. Check out Sarah's blog to see other's pictures this week.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pictures of "cold" this week either.
I cant wait to see pictures of Tabitha on her 2nd birthday. She looks so cute in her first b-day pics!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope she has a great birthday on Thursday. She has grown so much in a year!

Isn't it amazing how slow the time goes until they come home and then it flies by in a blink of an eye.

Rebekah said...

Oh now those pictures of ice sent shivers up my spine ... burrr! And happy almost 2nd birthday Tabitha ... wow how much you've changed ... she is as beautiful as ever! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Yea my In-laws live in SC they complain when its 40...LOL LUCKY!

Love the bday pics!!!

hugs,leslie

One Busy Momma said...

Gotta bring your little one north to have some snow fun!!!!!

Beautiful pics from her 1st birthday!
I'm sure she will have more fun at this one!

Happy Birthday Tabitha!!!!

Marianne said...

Two already...where did the time go. Tabitha is just beautiful, I'm looking forward to the second birthday photos. Have a great weekend.

Robyn said...

How adorable!! Happy Birthday Tabitha!!