Friday, January 23, 2009

FFF "New"

This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is "new". I wasn't quite sure where to go with this theme. I finally decided to post some more pictures from Tabitha's "2 year old" photo shoot. They are "new" pictures that I've not shared with anyone, thus they qualify for the "new" theme. If you'd like to see how others interpreted this theme or just pictures of cute kids, check out Sarah's blog.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sweet girl you have!

Anonymous said...

OHHHh i love these NEW photos!!!She is beautiful!

hugs,leslie

Kim & Dave said...

She is adorable!

Sarah said...

Great pictures! She is so precious!

vaneblu said...

that last picture... I LOVE IT!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Awww!! Those pictures are precious!!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

One Busy Momma said...

Beautiful photo's!!!!

Kelly said...

Oh my...Tabitha is just sooo beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your little princesa.

God Bless,
Kelly

Gail said...

Love the "new" photos!! Tabitha is so pretty!!