We took Tabitha to get her first 'official' haircut on Saturday. I've tried trimming her bangs in the past, and I have a hard time doing it. I'm usually afraid that I'm going to end up poking her in the eye or nose or something with the scissors and end up trimming them crooked. So, we found a place that specializes in children's hair. We went anticipating the worst and were very pleasantly surprised! She was an absolute angel! We went in tow with the camera of course! Unfortunately the battery died before the end product! :o(
What's that, a Dum-Dum?....offering a bribe to sit still.
Closing her eyes so she wouldn't get hair in them.
Trimming up the back.


The new look after we got home. It was really cute, they had curled it and put a ribbon in her hair.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







2 comments:
What a big girl sitting there all nice and sweet!
Love her hair cut! So precious!
She did an awesome job sitting so still to get her hair cut! It looks so cute all curled. I can't believe how big our girls are getting. How can we stop it?
Love,
Sharon and Olivia
Post a Comment