
This week's favorite Foto Friday is all about the eyes. We've done this one before, but I have to agree with Sarah, I really love looking at a person's eyes. It's one of the first things I notice about a person when I meet them. I just love Tabitha's big brown eyes, they say it all! If you want to see more beautiful eyes, check out Sarah's blog.
Please check out yesterday's post from Tabitha's birthday. There are more pictures of those beautiful expressive eyes!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







13 comments:
What a beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday, Tabitha! Hugs from Maya!
What sweet, soulful eyes!
Have a good weekend!
what a cutie you have!
Great pics :D
what a cutie you have!
Great pics :D
Tabitha is just sooo pretty!
hugs,Lelsie
She is very pretty!
Her eyes just take you in!
Beautiful!
I remember thinking brown eyes were dull when I was younger but the eyes of most of our beautiful Guatemalan children are so beautiful! I can't believe I never saw it before.
She is so beautiful and happy birthday :-)
I also have to say I love in your profile the "older" but wiser statement! I told that to my hubby as we're "older" and he chuckled too!!!
Beautiful eyes and Beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday,
as you must know she is gorgous,
i love your scrapbook look, did you do it yourself? can you stell so i can have something similar?
Jill and Isabella
What beautiful eyes!!
Post a Comment