Friday, January 2, 2009

FFF "My Favorite Foto from 2008"

This week for Favorite Foto Friday, we are suppose to post one and only one photo. This was a hard one for me; I love all of the pictures that we have of Tabitha for various reasons....but since I am to pick ONE, I picked one from Easter. It is a black and white one where I was playing around with the Photo Shop program. I'm no professional photographer, but I must say I think this one turned out pretty good. Check out Sarah's blog to see what others chose for their favorite photos!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

I like that picture,love the hat!

Kim & Dave said...

Your picture is beautiful!

Happy New Year!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Hi love your recent pictures of Tabitha, especially the Christmas ones...........those dresses are precious......makes me want to have a girl too...... well little Jose Luis is praying for a sister so maybe this will be the year.have a great 2009 and God Bless your family........
Maria F(Boston)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet beauty in her hat!

hugs,Leslie

Gail said...

That is a beautiful picture!!

Robyn said...

How beautiful!!

Lilysmom said...

Love that picture! I also am not a photographer but every once in a while stumble upon a gem. That one is just that

Hannah said...

Love the picture!! That is really cute!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Love that picture! I hope you all had a great Christmas!! I hope you have a healthy 2009. I agree that life with a toddler in daycare definitely keeps the germs rotating amongst the family members.

Sharon