Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Costumes

Tabitha was dressed up as an angel this year for her Halloween party at daycare. Note that I said "dressed up as...." she was far from the "little angel" Friday! She does look rather angelic in the first pose, it was a picture taken on Thursday as a "preview". Friday morning she did not want to cooperate with ANY picture taking....so, I only got 1 picture of her when I dropped her off at daycare, and she wouldn't look at me for the picture. She said she wanted Granny and I to leave. So, we did.
Saturday, the actual Halloween, she decided that she wanted to dress in her Chicago Bears cheerleader outfit. I'm kind of glad, because, well....the shirt has snaps in the crotch so she'll never be able to wear it to daycare (they don't want the kids to wear "snap" shirts so that they can go to the bathroom more easily; can't say that I blame them), it is a really cute outfit, and I hate buying her things that she doesn't get to wear. We bought it last year when we went to visit family and friends in Chicago. Everyone who saw her of course had to say "Da Bears...." as if she really understood what that was about! She wanted to wear it because it was "like Daddy's shirt". Here are a few pictures, hope you enjoy them! Happy Halloween everyone!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute in both outfits!

Gardenia said...

what a little angel she looks like!!! and the cheerleading outfit is cute too. go bears --- even tho they stunk last weekend.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

She looks like an angel in all the pictures to me!