Friday, October 30, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #79 "Spooky"



This week's theme for Favorite Foto Friday is appropriately "spooky". I'm not sure how spooky this is going to be considering Tabitha is only 2 and easily scared. I'm going to share some of this year's photos for Halloween. Of course, there are a TON of pictures, I can never choose just one! (There are even more posted on my Facebook!)


A picture of Tabi actually smiling! She has her "spooky" shirt on

Pulling out the "innerds"


What, Dad, can't you see I'm busy!

Pulling out seeds, one at a time!

The face for this year

The final product

A preview of this year's costume: my little angel!


To see more "Spooky" pictures, click on the badge above.
Happy Halloween everyone!

7 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute!!! Our two year old wants nothing to do with "spooky" yet either-but then again, I STILL don't like it much & I'm 38!!!

She does look like a little angel in her costume-how appropriate!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pumpkin!!!
Your little angel is as gorgeous as they come!
Happy Halloween!

Gardenia said...

innerds -- very funny. and one at a time pulling out the seeds. arhhhhh. you did a great job on the pumpkin face, and Tabi's angel costume looks cute.

Melinda said...

I'm impressed Tabitha scooped out the insides of her pumpkin. Last year when Crista was 2 she scooped out one handful said, "Its ICKY!!" and that was it. We didn't even try again this year!! Great pictures!!

Lund7 said...

Great pumpkin! I am so bad at carving pumpkins! What a precious little angel you have!!

Hannah said...

Aww...such a sweet Angel! It is the perfect costume for a sweet Angel face like she has :)

Great job on the pumpkins too!

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!!!

Love the pumpkin!!!!

Such a pretty angel!!