This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "orange". I must confess that I haven't taken a single photo this week. I had surgery on Monday and didn't get home from the hospital until Wednesday and well...., I haven't quite been in the photo taking mood. The only mood I've been in quite frankly, is the "I need more pain medicine mood...."
I did however, find a picture to go with this week's theme. This picture was taken last year around Halloween time. As you can see, Tabi was not very happy when the picture was taken. I'm not sure what this particular meltdown was about, but she was having one none the less! To be honest, it doesn't take much (at least these days) to cause Tabitha to "melt down". I'm sure it is just a phase and she'll outgrow it, but it's not one of my favorite phases. She's such a sweet and loving little girl most of the time, but if you dare suggest she do something that she didn't come up with first or tell her "no" to something she does want to do, you can bet that a scene like the one captured in this photo will happen.
If you'd like to see other Favorite Foto Friday pictures check out Hannah's blog here. or by clicking on the badge above! Thanks, Hannah for hosting!







6 comments:
That is so funny!!!
Hope you are soon on the road to recovery!!!!
oh how adorable. my daughter was like that last year too -- did not want to get dressed in her costume AT ALL. your Tabi is a sweetie even when she's in tears. hope you are recovering from your surgery.
That baby is adorable even when she's screaming! IF is going through the same thing with melt-downs! I'll be glad when this stage is over!
That is adorable! Poor sweet baby...I love crying pictures. She is beautiful.
I hope you are feeling better :)
Hope you're recovering quickly! Even with the melt-down, she's precious!
Awww.... cute even while crying....
Hope you are on the mend very soon!
Post a Comment