Friday, October 9, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #76 "Restless Sleeper"

You may remember a few months ago we had to take Tabi's crib back to Target because it had been recalled and we got her a "big girl" bed. I had always had suspicions that she was a restless sleeper, because of the few times that I've tried to let her nap on my bed with me, she would kick me a half a dozen times or so. Well, here is it is documented in pictures.

Tabi at the beginning of the night




Then Tabi as I find her in the morning





I'm glad that she has her own "big girl" bed!


We have a new hostess for Favorite Foto Friday! It is Hannah and you can check out other's Favorite Foto Friday posts here. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

That is too funny. I have one of those too...Sophia is all over the bed.

Kim & Dave said...

Our oldest sleeps like that, too!!!

Crazy, huh?!!?

Melinda said...

So funny! I find Crista in the strangest positions too!

Linda Ashcraft said...

Cute pix - our Mia sleeps the same way - all over the place!

Gardenia said...

wow, she's quite a mover arounder in her bed. too funny. my daughter will not sleep with covers on! Cute bedding.

Anita said...

What a nice bed that Tabitha has.
That is the how Clara sleep at night all over the bed. Hope you have a great weekend.