This week the theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "adventure". I had to think awhile about this one. Since I haven't exactly been Ms. photographer lately, I knew that I had to take some new pictures--- I made myself get out the camera. Sometimes I wish I could be like a fly on the wall and just sit and watch Tabitha. She has brought such joy to our family; yes she's in the "meltdown" stage of life, but all in all she brings a great deal of joy to my life. I sat and watched her the other night. She brought such a smile to my face. All of life to her seems to be an "adventure".
Playing with her puppet
Hello, Santy Clause...
Hmmm.....who knows?
To see other Favorite Foto Friday pictures, check out Hannah's blog by clicking on the badge above.
Have a great weekend!







8 comments:
So cute!!
I know what you mean about sitting & just watching them! Our kids are like that, too. I wish movies/pictures captured their personaltities better, but since they don't, I enjoy just watching sometimes.
I know what you mean. Sophia has hit the emotional threes but she still makes me smile way more than she makes me stress. The toddler years are so fun to watch!
Have a great weekend!
*laughs*
Looks like she has a great time just playing!!!!!
Soo cute!
cute photos. who knows what they are doing when they are under the coffee table. mine does the same thing! is santa taking phone calls already?? we better call him too.
Toddlers are so much fun to watch! They grasp so much more than we give them credit for! I love how they can bring a smile to our faces without even trying! Precious girl!
What a cutie!!! I can tell she's having a blast!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Too cute!!
Puppets are great adventure making toys : ) Very cool! She is adorable!
Post a Comment