Can you believe that it is already October??? Where does the time disappear to? There is still no specific theme for Favorite Foto Friday. I didn't really get out and take many pictures this week, but I did get a few good ones on Monday evening. Tabi was out playing and "helping" Daddy in the yard. I decided it was a good opportunity to snap a few cute ones. These are a couple of my favorites.
Sadly this will be the last time that Sarah will be hosting Favorite Foto Friday. She's going to be taking her blog private. I will certainly miss her being the "hostess", but understand fully her need to only share with those she feels close to. We will have a brand new hostess next Friday. So check out Sarah's blog here, one last time! Have a great weekend!

Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







6 comments:
Awww!!! She is such a cutie! I love it when they "help!"
Simply adorable!!
beautiful. Tabi's hair is getting so long. my daughter loves the doorbell on her playhouse too!
Too cute playing with her house!!!
Love the dress!
Hope you have a great October!
So sweet!
She is adorable! I love her little house too :)
Post a Comment