Friday, November 6, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday #80 "Black & White Beauty"






This week's theme for Favorite Foto Friday is "Black and White Beauty". These pictures are from this summer, but they fit the topic and I love them! Hope you love them too! For more Black and White beauties, click on the badge above and check out Hannah's blog! Have a great weekend!



11 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

I love it with some color thrown in! She sure is a beauty!

Hannah said...

Love those! That first one is perfect!! She has such a beautiful face :)

Tina said...

Pretty!

Lund7 said...

Great pictures...I especially love the second one!

Melinda said...

Her grin in that first picture is priceless! She put a smile on my face this morning!

One Busy Momma said...

You caught such a beautiful laugh!!!
Love the 2nd pic and how you added the slight color!

vaneblu said...

I love the little color on the last one, perfect pic!

Steph said...

What sweet pictures! Your daughter is adorable!

jeck said...

Adorable!!! Love it!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Beautiful photos!
She is such a beauty! :)

Gardenia said...

pretty pics. love the one with Tabitha in the swim suit with a tinge of purple, and the beautiful wetness of her hair.