Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quick ear update

Tabitha had her follow up visit with the ENT doctor. He said that her ears were "perfect". The tubes are still in place and there is no sign of any infection. Yea!!! I don't really mean to complain, but this northern girl, "damn Yankee" as the locals refer to us, is having problems tolerating the heat this summer. By the way, I was told that a "damn Yankee" is a northerner who comes to the South and stays....so be it. At any rate it has been hotter than Hades this week. Don't know which is worse right now....heat and humidity or snow and cold...at least in snow and cold I can put more layers of clothes on but God knows I can't/won't take any off. Besides, the glare off of my pale white fat would probably blind you!
At any rate, here's a little picture of Tabitha having some fun despite this awful heat wave.


2 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

The heat has been pretty bad the past couple of weeks!!! Welcome to the south. That's why I try my best to stay indoors!

But I do prefer hot and heat over snow and cold anyday! :)

Glad Tabitha's ears are looking good!


Andrea

Andrea W. said...

Anna should have her tubes in a few weeks....I am really hoping she feels much better! We will be in SC the last weekend in October....we need to plan a lunch or dinner! I would love to see Miss Tabitha (and her Mom and Dad :-) ).