Friday, July 11, 2008

FFF: Red, White & Blue

This week's FFF is suppose to be "Red, White, and Blue" and I must confess, I don't have a single picture from over the 4th of July holiday weekend of Tabitha wearing red, white and blue. The only fireworks that I got to see were the little ones that our neighbors set off--Tabitha missed them, she zonked out at 7:30 that night. It rained pretty much the entire 4th of July weekend. So we stayed home and layed low. So I'll just share some random pictures from the weekend that I have. Since we couldn't go "out" to play, Tabitha decided to get in her car which was "parked" in the front office. The second picture is at the restuarant we went out to on Sunday for Tim's birthday. The last one is just one of the cute pictures of her laying on the floor being a little sweetheart. If you'd like to see some real Red, White, and Blue pictures, click over to Sarah's blog and check them out!
Oh, don't forget to vote on my poll for the header that you like best, only today and tomorrow left to vote! It's looking like the current header is the one that the majority of y'all like so far!




13 comments:

Hannah said...

she's pretty enough with out the Red White and Blue! I hope you had a great 4th

Hannah

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! We had a low-key 4th of July, too.

Robyn

Rebekah said...

What a cutie Tabitha is ... sorry to hear is was a rainy day but the photos you have are too cute as always! SHe is such a doll ... thanks for sharing and havea great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden& Baby#2 TOO!

Dena said...

Girl don't feel bad - I only have one and I had to use my phone to get it!
She cute no matter what color she wears!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable red/white/blue or not! :) It's hard to get them watching the fireworks and celebrating this holiday when they're little. :) You'll have plenty more chances as she gets bigger. :D

Kelly said...

She is a doll Baby!!!!! Sorry you missed the 4th fireworks but she will probably enjoy them next year :)

Ellie said...

CUte CUte CUte~

Hugs
Ellie

Carr Family said...

Becky,

Glad to see I'm not the only one who missed getting the 4th of July Red, White and Blue pictures! Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Amy

Anonymous said...

She is a doll!!!!!! Love the pics!!!

Leslie

Sarah said...

Yes, we have had our share of rain too! Looks like Tabitha had a fun time inside though... she is too cute!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS A LITTLE DOLL,ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh I'm so happy to see someone else that missed out on the Red white and blue outfit pics!!
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

JuJu - said...

precious baby girl:)