Friday, July 25, 2008

FFF "Friends"

I really had to dig for this week's Favorite Friday Foto, "Friends". Since Tabitha has been home I don't really have any pictures of her with any other children. She doesn't really have "friends" yet--except for the little boy across the street. He comes over every Saturday just to play with Tabitha. He'd come over more often if we'd let him. When his school got out for the summer, he asked us if he could come over more frequently and play with Tabitha. We had to explain to him that he may not have to go to school all summer, but Tabitha still has to get up every morning and go to daycare, she doesn't get home until about 5pm and then she has to have supper, get a bath and she goes to bed by 8pm. So that doesn't leave very much time for him to come over and play. Besides since we haven't seen her all day we are kind of selfish with her and want to spend the time with her as a family. He's only 9 and didn't get it that everyone isn't off for the summer until then.
Tabitha did meet some other babies while we were in Guatemala waiting out pink and I do have pictures of them. So I'm posting their pictures with Tabitha. I wish that I had a picture of her little friend Anna and her together, unfortunately I don't, I only have pictures of them apart from each other!

This is the very first little friend that she made, Elijah. This picture was taken on our first trip to Guatemala when Tabitha was only 4 months old. Look how intensely they are looking at each other!

This is her friend Logan. We all went to the zoo in Guatemala City.

These are our friends Sharon and Olivia. Olivia's Mommy, Sharon, has a blog too, you can check it out here
If you'd like to see more FFF "Friends" pictures go on over the Sarah's and check them out!

18 comments:

ANDREEA said...

Becky,Thank you for readinf my blog.My baby is from my country,Romania.I don't know her yet,I'm still waiting for one year and five months.I hope I won't have to wait too long.In my country it takes two years,one year,or one month...depends on luck.So....I hope for more luck...:))
I love your baby,Tabitha,I love her name..what does it mean?

Marianne said...

Becky
These picturs of Tabitha are really sweet, her journey of freinships has just begun, she will have many years of friends. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend

Debbie said...

Your daughter is adorable!!!
Don't worry one day she will have more friends than you know what to do with!!!

Debbie

Sarah said...

What sweet friends Tabitha has!! All those memories of time spent with friends in Guatemala are precious!

JuJu - said...

great pics of gorgeous kids:)

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!!

Robyn

Rebekah said...

Oh how cute - love the look on Tabitha's face in the stroller .. she is too cute ... what great friends you both have! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Becky said...

Sweet Baby Friends - it is so fun to watch our kids grow along side their friends.

Anonymous said...

She has some very special friends!!!! What a doll!

Gail said...

You can move to SW Kansas and Tabitha and Johanna can be friends!!
Gail

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I didn't know you had met Sharon. She is a great person and a great friend!

Tabitha is beautiful!


Andrea

Hannah said...

cute pictures. I don't have many pictures of Sophia with her friends either they never sit still long enough!

Hannah

One Busy Momma said...

I'm sure your little cutie will have a long list of friends in no time!!!!
She's adorable!

Denise

Stacey and Dewey said...

Cute, cute pics!! How cute that she has a little friend next door. She is already a little social butterfly :)
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Dena said...

so very cute - and how fun she gets a play date every week - i never went to the zoo - just the market and antigua

did i miss out???

Becca said...

Cute babies. They're so tiny! They'll be big before you know it.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I love that picture of us all together!! I can't believe how much our girls have changed since then!! I hope we see you at Guatoberfest! It will be fun to put the girls together again!

Sharon

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Becky
The pictures are too cute!
Jose is working on making friends too. Just yesterday at the park he made one! It was so precious to watch him from a distance making friends.

the flores family