Friday, July 18, 2008

Favorite Friday Foto

This week, Sarah is out of town so we are to post and share amongst ourselves. Tabitha hasn't had such a good week. She had her room at daycare changed because she had started to bite the other students, and quite frankly she was the oldest one in the class. She's not very good at change, and has regressed some. She's not been napping well and of course that makes her a BEAR at night. I so wish that I didn't have to work and could be with her. BUT, bills have to be paid and we need 2 incomes, so I do work. I try to make time with her quality time, but sometimes because basically she's so tired, I don't feel like I do a very good job. Enough of that. Tabitha HAS had some good times this week and this picture I found very cute and just had to post it. That is Tabitha's toy "basket/box" that she decided she wanted to crawl into. She had seen our dog Ralph do it to his "basket/box" so she had to try it out. She was having a ball!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh how cute is she - love the piggy tails and that wide open grin! I am sorry to hear she is having a rough transition - I remember going throught that with Jaden about 9 months ago and she was 5 years old ... it is draining on you when you leave them sad at daycare ... but they do recover quickly and don't remember this time in their lives ... hope she has a wonderful weekend! You too!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Gail said...

Such a smart girl!! Hope things get better at daycare.
Gail

Robyn said...

How cute!! Sorry Tabitha has had a rough week. Hope things get better.

Robyn