This week's Favorite Friday Foto theme is: crazy hair and bed heads. Click on over to Sarah's blog for more pictures of kids with crazy or messy hair!
Everyone who knows me personally knows that "fixed" hair is not really a huge priority with me. I'm your basic wash and go kind of gal. The hair gets washed, towel dried and then twisted up and clipped. Not a great deal of effort,nothing fancy, but none the less, neat enough for work (I'm a nurse). I will wear it down when we dress up and do something special (providing it's not a zillion degrees outside). Well, I thought that I would "try" to "fix" Tabitha's hair--not that it's broken, but I don't seem to have much talent or luck as it may be. So she usually wears it just combed or occasionally with pigtails or a little ponytail on top of her head--Tim calls that pineapple head hair. Of course they usually don't stay in very long!
Tabitha has always had a full head of hair, when we visited her for the very 1st time, I tried and tried to get her hair to lay down. It just wouldn't! Finally I gave up and settled for the "spiked" look with a headband for an extra touch!
This is Tabitha right after her bath....note the mess!
Tabitha's hair first thing in the morning.
This is her hair just before bathtime. She had had it up in the "pineapple do". Notice all of the ribbons hanging up. I'm lucky if she leaves those in for 5 minutes!
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







16 comments:
I love the frist picture....sooo cute:))
I love these crazy hair pictures of your Tabitha, especially the 1st one. My sister was the same way as an infant. My Step grandfather is 100% native American. His mom was so excited when my sister came out with so much jet black hair, and a yellow skin tone. Even though she wasn't biologically linked, she looked more native american than the rest of us great grand kids. She call my sister her "little papoose baby". My nephew was born with the same crazy jet black hair. Now, at 11 months, it lays down nicely.
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE FIRST ONE, BUT THE ARE ALL CUTE. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.
Her baby hair is too funny!!!
WOW how cute is that baby girl?
Oh MY - that first one cracks me up!! What a cutie pie!!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Love the spiked hair. Madi had that same hair when she was an infant.
Andrea
Too cute!! The first one is definitely my fav!! :)
Robyn
OOOO she is the cutest pineapple i have ever seen! Abby had the same crazy do on the visite trip i even put mouse in it to calm it down..dint work! Your daughter is cute no matter what the hair!
Have a safe weekend!
She is gorgeous!
Wow, she had a lot of hair when she was tiny!! No wonder it can get so crazy now.
Gail
I just love the pink bow. What a wonderful group of pictures. Please stop by and say hi. Have a great weeknend.
Lauren
http://ouryoungcreations.blogspot.com/
I love these pictures!!! Too cute!!
Sharon
Very Cute! Love all the crazy hair pictures!
The flores family
Oh my goodness! That is some crazy hair! Such a sweetheart!
Have a great weekend!
Christina
Love that crazy hair!
Love, love, love her hair! I like it when girls' hairdo are like that-- imperfect but beautiful!
xo!
Post a Comment