Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Blog Header----Please Vote!

OK,so I'm an amateur. I'm talking about this whole change the look of the blog site. I'm an easily bored person, so it's only natural that after a while I'd become a little bored with the way the blog looked. I visit lots of other blogger sites and see all of their beautiful sites and I guess I broke one of the 10 commandments and wanted a beautiful one too. Well, I at least didn't "steal" any one's, I just coveted---yes I know, sin is sin.... I'm still not good enough to write the html for the site---hats off to those of you who can! I am also a CHEAP person who doesn't want to have to pay some one to change the look of the site for me. At any rate, I played with my photo editting program and came up with a few possibilities. I'm now going to ask for everyone's opinion as to which one they like better. PLEASE leave a comment and be sure to leave your vote on the poll in the right hand column! So which will it be? The current one on the blog or one of these?





4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Ohhhh...I LOVE all of them! You did a great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

I must agree....they are all wonderful.
Kelly

Beth said...

I love the one that's up right now!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

Beth
Praying Isabella Faye home

Nikki said...

yes, i agree with beth... i LOVE the one you have up right now-- it ROCKS!! :)