Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just wondering....

I as a parent am starting to wonder why I spend money buying toys. Don't get me wrong, Tabitha loves her toys. BUT, clearly she has quite the creative mind. She made not one, but two different toys out of a simple empty diaper box. The first toy is her new little fort. The second, well she has discovered the fun of the slide. I think for a 17 month old she's doing pretty good!





3 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

She is SOOOO pretty! Glad you visited my blog. We actually live in Rocky Mount NC about 45 miles from Sharon and Bill. Sharon is AWESOME and we have gotten to be REALLY good friends!

I actually am from Chester SC and I come that way about once every couple of months. We would love to meet ya'll one trip!!

Keep in touch!

Andrea

Beth said...

You're so funny!

She is such a cutie on her box!

Beth
Praying Isabella Faye home

Laura said...

Tabitha looks like she's having a blast with that box! How fun!! Thanks for posting those pics!!! What a cutie :)