This week our FFF theme is summer lovin. I suppose that this theme can be looked at in a variety of ways. When I hear the phrase, "Summer Lovin'", it makes me think of the movie "Grease". So, this week I looked for pictures of Tabitha in her car. For other pictures of summer lovin, check out Sarah's blog. 

Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







13 comments:
Those sunglasses are TOO CUTE!
Beth
Isabella's Mommy
Your CCI family
Oh Tabitha is just too cute - fast forward a couple years and she'll be driving for real ... blasting the radio with the windows down ... she is just too cute! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
Cool Ride!
She is too cute! She looks like she needs a convertible!
LOVE the shades!
How CUTE!
She's so adorable with those shades on while she drives her car!!!!
Denise
Adorable!!!!
(I thought of the movie, too!)
http://dillondaysdoings.blogspot.com/
SO CUTE!!! Love the shades!
Too cute!! I love her shades!!
Robyn
Great pictures. I love the sunglasses! Very very cute.
Gotta love the sunglasses.
Best wishes,
Kara
My kids loved their Cozy coupe!!!! She is a doll!
Post a Comment