I actually thought that I was going to have a hard time with this week's topic, bloopers, but looking through my eons of pictures, I actually have more than I thought! The first picture actually was a blooper during her birthday photo session at Sears, she was doing the raspberry, motor boat thing when the photographer snapped the photo. We thought it was "so her" and cute that we had a copy printed!
In the next shot, Daddy was trying to have a picture with "rabbit ears" behind her head except no one told Tabitha that she had to face the camera. Thus a photo of the back of her head. The next photo, Tabitha decided to just turn around and walk away from the camera. Then there is the shot of her in her high chair,I had wanted to get a shot of her because she had held her bottle all by herself....again, didn't tell Tabitha and she put the bottle down. Plus her eyes are half shut and the exposure is too dark. Then last but not least is the shot of her and Daddy at Easter. Oops, I caught Daddy straightening her hat! Oh well, guess I didn't delete any of these because I think that they are all great because they are of our little girl! If you want to see other people's bloopers, check out Sarah's blog for more links!




Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







12 comments:
hahahahahah - the last one os my FAVORITE YET!
Those were great! Cutie
Love the Sears photo. Nice to know that even professionals get those! Looks like she's doing well and sounds like Mommy is adjusting. Isn't it wonderful to find "normal" on the other side of adoption?
Blessings,
Amy
Love the raspberries!! Cute bloopers!
I love the last picture! Great bloopers!!
How funny!
Very cute and funny. I think I take more "blooper" photos that actual good ones!
I love the pictures. I too had a lot of fun with this weeks FFF theme. I love the picture of the hat covering her whole face. Have a great weekend.
Lauren
Great bloopers!!
Robyn
Very cute pictures! Her Easter
outfit is so cute!
The flores family
Funny bloopers! It's impossible to take pictures of a toddler without tons of blooper shots! :)
Very awesome Bloopers! I love the last one!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment