It's April Fools Day, no I don't have any April's Fools type pictures. Thankfully my husband didn't try any jokes this year! Tabitha gave us her version of April Fool's Day....she didn't take a nap today at daycare, and boy was she a crabby girl tonight! She cried about everything---cried before supper, after supper, during her bath, getting her hair washed then towel dried, getting lotion put on her---she was simply not consolable---point is she was WAY too tired! I am really hoping this was a one day thing, I don't want a repeat!
Oh, since I missed updating about her daycare situation....we changed the daycare center that we had her enrolled in. She's now in a center that is a Christian run daycare center, and it's only about 2 miles from our house. She goes all day again and seems to like it. She's a little "rag-a-muffin" when she comes home, but at least I know that she's been fed. You see the straw that broke the camel's back at the old daycare center was when grandma went to pick her up and was told that Tabitha hadn't been fed lunch because they didn't have time---that and everyday Tabitha would come home with her bottle FULL that I had taken that morning! Plus Tabitha screamed every single day that I would take her. She cries occasionally when I drop her off at the new center, but it's not the same. She's usually crying because she wants to be held and I put her down....So far so good. Like I said, I'm praying that this NO NAP thing was a 1 day occurance!
She's growing well, her last weight was 18 and a half pounds! Yea! Sure beats the 14 lbs that she weighed when we got her!
I've posted a couple of pictures of her that I think are too cute. The first one is Tabitha in her new DORA chair, she loves it! The second is Tabitha asleep in the carseat with DORA....she's just so cute!

Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
She is too cute!! I am glad you got her into a better daycare center. Sounds like she is much happier. She'll get used to napping there.
Sharon
What a doll baby! Isn't it the best thing ever having this little girl in your arms every night, even when she is crying. I look at my boys even when they are having a fit and I am still amazed we are so blessed!
Love the pictures!!!!!
Donna
God Bless your precious child!
I am so happyh to know how well she is doing.
Maria F(Boston)
Post a Comment