I think Tabitha may have another ear infection! I'm not sure, but she's starting again with a fever--only 101 this time and she's had this runny nose and cough going on. I swear, she just finished the antibiotics Monday. Being a nurse, I know that having had as many ear infections as Tabitha has had (I think it's 3 or 4 now) since she's been home, actually no, since February, she wasn't really sick prior to starting daycare, isn't a good thing. So I ask you fellow bloggers and readers of my blog, what can I do to stop these....short of getting ear tubes? I may be a nurse, but I want to hear practical everyday things that I could try.
Tips for the best relationships
1 year ago







3 comments:
This is the first month that Anna has not been sick since we brought her home! She has been through 5 rounds of antibiotics!! I really think these girls are just fighting the new germs they are exposed to..... if Anna continues to have ear infections, then we will consider tm tubes. Give Tabitha hugs and kisses for us!!! Tell Tim that I will be visiting SC this summer....we can meet for pizza :-)
Sorry to hear Tabitha has been struggling with ear infections...ugh! I have no advice or words of wisdom. It seems as though most Guat babies experience a lot of infections the first year they are home!
Sorry to hear that Tabitha is sick again. I know how you feel. It seems like poor Olivia has been sick nonstop since coming home and starting daycare. She hasn't had one ear infection yet so knock on wood we are lucky in that respect. I hope she doesn't have to have tubes but if that's what does the trick it will be worth it. I hope she feels better soon.
Sharon
Post a Comment