Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cookies and milk

Let's see if I can cram this whole cookie in my mouth at one time.

OK, now I need some milk to wash 'em down



We don't give Tabitha cookies very often, we usually choose more healthy kinds of sweets like fruit, but since she's been feeling so bad lately, I gave in and gave her a chocolate covered graham cracker. She of course, loved it! Notice that she's drinking from a "big girl" cup now. We kind of discovered by accident that she could drink from a straw. Since she doesn't really like those other kind of "sippy cups", I decided to look for a cup that had a straw. This one is great, it's made by Platex and is spill proof just like the other sippy cups. The straw is flexible so it won't hurt her mouth either. She caught on really quickly on how to drink from it. She's only been getting a bottle now when it's time to go to sleep--no, she doesn't go to bed with a bottle, she gets rocked and given a bottle at nap and bedtime.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats on the big girl cup!! and a girl has to have sweets every now and then!!!

Debbie