Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tired of sickness...

Who out there is sick of all the sickness?---no pun intended. Yes, Tabitha definitely has another ear infection, had it confirmed tonight at the urgent care, she's been having 103 fevers all day and I just knew it was her ears. Thing is, Tim had her at the pediatrician on Tuesday, not her regular one I might add, and he said that her ears were fine, that she just had some virus. Tim took her because she'd had a fever and a really runny nose and cough. So what does this pediatrician give Tim? A decongestant!....something to make her nose run even more! I swear! So now she's on antibiotics, AGAIN. Poor thing you can just tell she's miserable, she was so tired and felt so bad tonight that she fell asleep in her high chair while drinking her bottle! Bad part of this is ALL of us are now sick. The Dr. said that I had the flu, and gave me Tamiflu. Thing is, I also had bronchitis and he didn't give me anything for that until I called the office telling them that I still was coughing up awful stuff! Finally he called in an antibiotic. I don't think it's the right one for what I have though, because I've been on it for over 3 days and I'm still no better. My mother is sick, Tim is getting a sore throat, this has not been a good spring. Sorry for the whining!

4 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

You know I'm with you, sick and tired of being sick. I hope we are all feeling better soon and can stay that way for a while.

Anonymous said...

Poor Tabitha!!! I'm sorry to hear that she's sick again. We had the flu in our house for 3 wks. YUCK!! Everyone caught it at different times. Madison and Joshua were put on Tamiful and I was given a shot. UGGG! I told Michael I thought about torching the house. Cleaning wasn't working. Oh well. Hope everyone in your house starts feeling better soon.
God Bless,
Kelly

Nikki said...

AWWW, poor baby! She definitely looked EXHAUSTED and sick. I can't say I understand what it's like because it hasn't hit our home just yet (knock on the wood) but I CAN imagine how hard it is when everyone gets sick! Yikes! Hang in there-- summer is a-coming (whew!)

Dena said...

Ooohhh - poor thing - i certainly hope you start to feel better - sickness is a drag!