Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The moods of Tabitha....

Sometimes you'd think that Tabitha had already turned two--she's only 15 months today. She is already having "terrible twos" behavior! Today her note from daycare said, "did not have a very good day today, would not listen; whiney, grumpy." Apparently Tabitha threw her lunch on the floor, "milked" the milk out of her bottle all over the highchair tray, had a tantrum, would not lay down for nap time....shall I go on? I'm glad someone else besides me got to experience this side of her. This note came from the same teacher who had asked me if Tabitha ever cried, because she was always so mellow and sweet at daycare. I can hear it now, "Mrs. Taylor, this is the school calling, Tabitha has been sent to the principle's office...."
These are a few pictures that I've managed to take over the past few weeks of those moods....


3 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

You're not alone.....I too will be getting calls about Olivia being sent to the principals office. They sure do have feisty personalities.

Debbie said...

No matter the face she is making, she is adorable and a doll!!

Debbie

Our Family of 5 said...

She is just adorable! Happy Saturday!