Friday, April 25, 2008

FFF: Spring has sprung!

The theme this week is "Spring has Sprung". Here in South Carolina, spring actually sprang about a month ago. These are a couple of shots at the end of March. What could signify that spring is here more than butterflies? That is a shot of a black swallowtail butterfly on our azalea bush.


7 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie !! Don't you love SC !!?? We are in Greenville

Sarah said...

Beatiful pics! Love the flowers and I just love SC!

Sarah said...

I fixed your link... sorry about that! Have a great weekend!

Dena said...

We are in summerville - I was in columbia last weekend visiting one of my best friends!

Anonymous said...

Awwww such great pictures! :) I also love SC (but live in E.TN..not too terribly far away). :)

Anonymous said...

I love the name Tabitha. She is a cutie! How cool is that butterfly! Glad you got it on film. :)

Tricia said...

Such sweet pictures!

♥ Tricia