Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's "official"

Well, we got our "official" you are now in PGN letter yesterday. We knew a week ago that we were in, but the spreadsheets were just updated and our case manager sent us the e-mail. We also got the invoice for the rest of the adoption fee for the lawyer--yikes!!!!I want our little girl home, but I didn't like getting that e-mail! Oh well, we had the money put away for it, and it is for a wonderful cause. So, we got the cashier's check today and Fed Ex'd it to CCI. It should be there by tomorrow. I took today off of work, had some things I needed to get done for myself, nothing major, but went to see the neurosurgeon--just a little bulging disc. I liked this guy, he is NOT a knife happy surgeon. He said we'll try the conservative approach. So, I'm on a Medrol pack to see if that reduces the inflammation and in turn my back pain. I'm also suppose to start doing my own "physical therapy"---in other words, doing those exercises that are suppose to stretch and strenthen your back. We'll see. Pray that these things do the trick. I really want my back to be in tip top shape by the time that Tabitha comes home.

2 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Yes, It so exciting to know we entered PGN...Receiving the final payment, not so much ! I am so happy for you and I pray your stay is a short one. Also praying that God will touch with his healing hand and that back is once again strong!
God Bless~
Julie

Kelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS...on entering PGN!! Praying your stay is short and sweet. Miss. Tabitha needs to be home with her mommy and daddy. BTW I love her room...too cute.

God Bless,
Kelly