Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nesting

We haven't received anymore news regarding our case. We're in PGN and that is known as "hurry up and wait time". So now is nesting time. We've been going to yard sales just about every Saturday it seems. Sometimes we get some great bargains. Like today for instance, I found a brand new umbrella stroller for $5. That's almost a steal. A couple of weeks ago I hit the mega load with little girl's clothing sizes 18 months and up. I've been hesitant to buy smaller sizes because you just never know how long the adoption is going to take. Tabitha's closet is filling quickly. We have her room all done; actually it was painted and nearly ready in January when we took pictures for the dossier package. I'm just now getting around to posting a picture of it! Our latest project is clearing out our FROG --that's what they call them here. We always called them a bonus room before we moved here. It stands for Finished Room Over Garage. At any rate it has become sort of like a storage area. We are now in the process of clearing it out so that it can become the playroom. I say we, actually Tim has done most of the physical labor! Oh well, I supervise well. Besides, I have to get those clothes and blankets and whatever else I may find ready for Tabitha! My friends who have been pregnant say that I am "nesting". Whatever you call it, I'm having fun! We can't wait until you are here Tabitha! We love you!

1 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Yes, Nesting Is So Much Fun and It's God's Little Way of Preparing Us For Our Children To Come Home, How Wonerfully Exciting !
God Bless~
Julie