Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Progress!

Last night I received good news from Sue, she's the director of the Guatemala program at our agency. We are in PGN!!! We don't know exactly when we went in, Sue didn't either. Sometimes the lawyers are working so diligently that they forget to let Sue know when things like entering PGN happen. We don't care about the date, we're happy to know that we are in!!! I have a good feeling about this. You see, this past Sunday, our Sunday school teacher was talking to us, and out of the blue he asked us to write down specific things that needed to be prayed for in order to bring our little girl home. I had written down, "to find out whether or not we are in PGN, for a speedy PGN trip with no kick outs, and the U.S. Embassy to issue pink quickly". We, our entire Sunday School class, then prayed a special prayer just for Tabitha's adoption. God is so glorious! He knows what we need and gives us answers when we ask. Our job is to be patient and listen! That is so true, but so hard for me sometimes. I find that when I try to be the "Pilot", the one in charge, that is when I struggle the most. When I truly turn things over to Him is when I "hear" and see His glory. There is no problem too small or big to give to Him. God is so good! Thank you dear Jesus for giving us news of progress on our adoption process.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Oh, I hope you get through PGN very soon. And with no KO's.
Gail

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

And What Wonderful Progress It Is... Your testimony From Church Makes Me Cry, We Serve Such Am Awesome God ! I Pray Your
Stay In PGN Is A Short and Sweet!
God Bless~
Julie

Gina said...

Congratulations on entering PGN! We are praying you are OUT in record time and Tabitha is home very soon!! God's blessings!

Hugs,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas